Bell Baxter High School
Ad Vitam Paror
Pupil Services are a team consisting of:
Miss Cowan - Pupil Services Manager
Mrs Bruce - School Support Officer
Mrs Kidson - School Support Officer
Mrs Murray - School Support Officer
Pupil Services aim to support pupils ensuring a safe, secure and inclusive environment, which builds confidence in pupils and enhances their ability to learn.
Pupil Services have involvement in the following areas:
- Peer Relationships
- School Transportation
- Dress Code
- Community engagement and participation
- Alternative education
- New enrolments
Pupil Services can support pupils via:
- Developing family, community and individual services through links with other agencies and projects
- Accessing medical, social work, psychological, off-campus and alternative education, counselling, school chaplain team, family worker and similar services.
- Developing links with parents and parent groups
- Relationships with other agencies e.g. linked schools, social work, medical services, family and community support team (FACST).
- Voluntary agencies and specialist charities.
|Latest News & Events|
|2016/2017 Achievements and Events|
|News from the Rector|
|Bell Baxter Diary|
|Vision, Values and Aims|
|Learning Beyond the Classroom|
|National Parent Forum|
|Pupil Absence Notification|
|Reporting & Assessment|
|PE Kit 2|
|Study Support Programme|